Saturday, May 2, 2009

I Love Versatility

Not only do I love old clothes that can be recycled into something new, I love clothes that can be worn multiple ways and can be worn for years. Damn you, American Apparel:: you've got the idea down perfectly, but why so expensive? I love AA's manufacturing ideals, but I've read that the quality is not the best is could be. Please let me know if you believe otherwise, cause these are purchases I'd love to make.
A nice, breezy jersey cotton skirt/dress. It's available in so many colors. I found a navy skirt, similar to this one, at a thrift store. I have worn it as a tube dress, belted at the waist, and also as a skirt that sits at the waist. I can picture the possibilities the Eggplant colored one from AA would bring me.


This menswear-esque dress/shirt can be worn with anything. I've got ideas like black tights and slouchy boots, or a pair colorful or printed tights; it could be worn unbuttoned with jeans and a white tee; it would look dressy tied around the waist with dark skinny jeans and heels. Possibly even work attire. I can think of so many possibilities. Plus, it's a classic piece that will continue to be wearable.

AA Unisex scarf:

Can you believe, 13 ways to wear this thing? As if those are the only ways. I've got some ideas...and check this girl...Winter, spring, summer, fall...works in every season fo sho.
They have an endless amount of colors, even sheer colors and tie dye. Want it.

No comments:

Post a Comment