Sunday, April 12, 2009

2nd Post, 1st Day, Continuing Spring Ideas


I have this vintage Ralph Lauren silk dress shirt: dark colored with paisley-like designs. I originally found the RL shirt for a costume but continued to like it thereafter. I first found the Lauren Conrad picture, then the Vanessa Hudgens; the LC picture inspired me to wear the shirt again. I even bought a black hat similar in shape to hers. I can even picture the perfect wedges of mine to wear with the outfit, alas, I never wear heels. I'm never comfortable enough.


Beyond fucking simple. Beyond effortless. I love this girl.
I love this magazine/website at the moment too...http://www.realsimple.com/
Thanks for the issues, ma.


I'm loving Rachel Bilson's style. Today I'm wearing a dress similar to the white one she's wearing here. I'd like to find a shrunken blazer though; I'll take one in black or navy.
Everytime I go thrifting I look for them. I jobless at the moment, otherwise I might spend 80 bucks on one. Also, a cropped leather jacket would be nice. I found one at the Goodwill that was the perfect fit, yet I couldn't bring myself to spend $50 on it at Goodfreakingwill. Now I kick myself for leaving it that day.

Good ole Urban Renewal. Too bad I can't make this for myself...a la Rachel Renewal...riiight...




My boyfriend thinks I should get a bob. I would love the change, but I've never had short hair. I don't want to regret it. I also wouldn't want to look like I had helmet hair. I also wouldn't wanna straighten my hair every day. I'd rather go with my natual texture. But they're soo cute. I love the top image a lot. She's like a little french girl. I love that look. Here's pretty much what my hair looks like currently...

2 comments:

  1. yikes! well, I love your hair! love it when it is straightened or when it is natural. but, you should do whatever you want. youth is for experimenting with all kinds of things ... hmmm. having written that I now wonder: why only in our "youth"? why isn't all life for experimenting?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh. sorry. "Joe" is your uncle, not some weird random internet guy

    ReplyDelete